Monday, May 17, 2010
First Class Tues May 17, 2010
I'm excited about this class. I experienced the power that careful use of technology can have in engaging students - even the sleepy ones during my recent student teaching experience. I've also got to say - the ease with which I created this blog really took me by surprise - I thought much more would be involved. So now I'm wondering how I might be able to use blogging in my next classroom. The fact that students can customize blogs to what at first glance seems like a fairly high degree I believe will create a good motivation for students to want to get involved with this. Maybe each student could have their own blog as well as there being a moderated teacher's blog?? I would like to explore this idea more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

First, I like the purpose you've given for the blog. It's great that you've now experienced how easy it is to set one up. The difficult part, for me anyway, is keeping one up-to-date. The idea of each student having their own blog is certainly feasible. I would encourage you to explore that idea when you have the opportunity.
ReplyDelete